Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holiday Grapes

Trivial, I know, but the Holiday Red Grapes are hands-down the best grapes I've ever eaten. In fact, they are the ONLY grapes I enjoy eating, and it's probably a good thing I only brought 1 cup of them for lunch today... plump bites of juicy fruit bursting droplets of sweetness -- YUM! The problem is that they're only available close to the holidays -- hence the name. I find myself gorging on them during the fall (especially when they're on sale). And if I'm gorging on anything, it's better that it's grapes, I guess. =)

Another great figure-friendly- food-find is Earth Grains "Thin Buns." They're kind of like a pita but without the pocket. And they're on sale at Hugo's this week, $3 for 8 buns. They go splendidly with chicken salad and English cucumbers. ((Can you tell I'm enjoying my lunch today?))


No comments:

Post a Comment