Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Clementine Season, Baby!

"Oh my darlin', oh my darlin', oh my darlin' Clementine! You are sweet and I'm gonna' eat you, Oh my darlin' Clementine."

I was ecstatic when I thumbed through the Wal•Mart ad last night and saw CLEMENTINES on sale. It actually prompted me to load the kids into the Bat-mo-van, jammies and all, and drive across town for a "bedtime snack." The kids were just as excited as I was (as they love "Little Cuties" as much as I do), so they were all for the spur-of-the-moment trek. In fact, by the time Trent came home from work, the three of us were sacked out on the living room floor each with an empty Ziploc bowl (perfect for holding Clementine segments) watching a Hannah Montana rerun. A pile of Clementine peels littered the kitchen counter.

Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment